Jessica Biel: On “Valentine’s Day” Set


Jessica Biel: On “Valentine’s Day” Set

Looking fit and fine, Jessica Biel was spotted hard at work on the Los Angeles set of her new movie “Valentine’s Day” yesterday afternoon (August 7).

The “Guys and Dolls” gal was clad in workout wear and looked cute with her hair tied back in a ponytail with the help of a purple and white headband.



In related news, Biel has recently revealed some of her workout secrets, telling press, “I’ve worked out five hours, sometimes more, in a single day if I’m in training for a film role. And it’s hard, very hard!”

As for her diet she adds, “I always cut things in half and send half back. Do I eat dessert? If there’s something I want to try, then I try it. But I have a bite, not the whole thing.”

Celebrity Gossip

Enjoy the pictures of Jessica Biel filming “Valentine’s Day” (August 7).

Article Pictures (Click To Enlarge):

 Biel  Biel  Biel  Biel

 Biel  Biel  Biel  Biel


Next>>>