Mary- Louise Parker Shows Off Her Big Nipples On Weeds


Mary-Louise Parker

Actress Mary-Louise Parker stripped off her clothes for the season finale of “Weeds” last year but she confessed she was forced into it. Mary-Louise didn’t want to expose her breasts and saw no reason to do so.

“I didn’t think I needed to be naked, and I fought with the director about it, and now I’m bitter,” Parker was quoted by More magazine as saying.

“I knew it was going to be on the Internet ‘Mary-Louise shows off her big nipples’.

“I wish I hadn’t done that. I was goaded into it.”

Mary- Louise is reportedly quitting after the sixth season and since there is no reason for the show to continue without her that is the end of “Weeds”. If she doesn’t feel comfortable to work with the directors and producers of the show, I think Mary-Louise is doing the right thing!